UNSCENT | URBAN SCENT GARDEN
Intertrade Group presents: URBAN SCENT GARDEN. A secret and unexpected garden is to be created in the centre of Milan.
The vibrant Porta Nuova district, among glass and greenery, is the setting for the sixth edition of UNSCENT, the event that focuses on the best of avant-garde and niche perfumery. A fixed appointment with Intertrade Group. UNSCENT is a project devised and developed by Celso Fadelli, President and Fragrance Curator of Intertrade Group.
UNSCENT proposes a powerful and colourful nature that overflows from cement and glass. A large urban greenhouse in which to explore flowers in continual blossom, artificial plants. In an ambiguity between natural and artificial, between true and false, where perfume alone, invisible, turns out to be real. The space is inspired by the wide and poetic imagination of the work entitled “Natura Motion” by the artist Stefano Scheda, who has continually worked on the poetics of outside/inside. A field of crevices and cement overflowing with coloured flowers, memories of the 2012 earthquake. At the centre of the exhibition space a large greenhouse that becomes a place of exploration. A large mirrored parallelepiped blends perfumes and flowers, in reflections nourished by the presence of visitors in a scenic floral and olfactory mechanism.
Many guests of honour will be present:Sheikh Majed Al Sabah, Danielle Ryan, Niclas and Christine Lydeen, Giovanni Castelli and Antonio Zuddas, Bruno Truchon-Bartès and many others.
The selection of brands presented at UNSCENT Milano 2016:
– A Lab On Fire, from the genius of Carlos Kusubayashi the new mysterious Eau d’Ipanema fragrance;
– Agonist, presents its first floral fragrance FLORALUST, a cocktail of energizing flowers closed inside a new pack with exclusive artwork and the project created exclusively for the Swedish brand HOPE;
– Annemarie Börlind and her effective natural skincare products;
– Azagury, the exclusive fragrances of Lady D’s favourite stylist;
– Boadicea The Victorious, with its latest “valiant” fragrances;
– Blood Concept, with its new sanguine olfactory identity;
– Couto and its historic formulation of toothpaste;
– Czech&Speake with its British twist;
– Diane Pernet Paris and the emotional notes of a fashion icon;
– Fornasetti Profumi, candles and incense encapsulated in decorated ceramics with typical Fornasetti motifs;
– Ilâme with its prodigious cosmeceutical formulations;
– Jane Iredale the only mineral skincare make-up that is good for the skin;
– L-Automobili Lamborghini, and the four jus of the super car;
– Manufacture eau de cologne and perfumed candles inspired by French castles and countryside;
– Préparation Parfumée Andrée Putman, Olivia Putman and the legend of the famous interior designer;
– Re Profumo is enlarged with a new collection of three colognes to extol the myth of Venice:
– Roads, a design collection of perfumes and candles for the home, by Danielle Ryan;
– soOud a creation by Celso Fadelli, the charm and atmospheres of the oriental world that encounters western style;
– S-Perfume the olfactory notes of the Japanese artist Nobi Shioya;
– Santa Eulalia, the historic Catalan boutique launches Nectar, dedicated to the sparkling atmosphere of the Costa Brava;
– The Hype Noses and the series of perfumed candles with special wooden wick;
– TFK-The Fragrance Kitchen precious jus created from the intuitions of Sheikh Al-Sabah;
– Verso and the anti-age crème with Retinolo8 formulation, unique in the world, Made in Sweden.
UNSCENT 2016. URBAN SCENT GARDEN
From Thursday March 31st to Sunday April 3rd 2016
Thursday – Saturday 10.30 am | 6.30 pm
Sunday 10.30 am | 4.30 pm
Viale della Liberazione 11, Milan